A girl sits crying on a bench at the park. Man walks by and sees her.
Jackson: Excuse me ma’am. Anything wrong? *No response from woman. Taps on shoulder*
Lucy: *turns around*
Jackson: I’m sorry to disturb you, but you seemed upset, and I was just wondering why.
Lucy: *raises eyebrows*
Jackson: Ok then. Uh… ¿Habla es Español? Triste tu parecía trastorno.
Lucy: *smiles.*
Jackson: I take that as a no. Parlez-vous français? Désolé. Vous semblait bouleversé.
Lucy: *rolls eyes*
Jackson: Still nothing. How about Deutsch? Sie schien verärgert. Nope. Parli italiano? Geez! Govorite li vy
Rossiyu? No? OK. What else have I got? Nǐ huì shuō zhōngwén ma? Come on, Pretty woman, I really want to talk to you!
Lucy: *turns away and brushes hair behind ear, revealing hearing aid.*
Jackson: Yes! My last language! HELLO. ME SORRY BOTHER YOU. SEE-YOU CRY UPSET. ME WANT KNOW WRONG.
Lucy: WHY YOU NOT SAY?
Jackson: HONESTLY ME NOT-KNOW YOU DEAF. ME LINGUIST, YOU NOT REPLY FOR ENGLISH ME TRY LIST- SPANISH FRENCH GERMAN ITALIAN RUSSIAN CHINESE.
Lucy: WOW. YOU DETERMINED.
Jackson: YES. ME CONCERNED FOR YOU. SEEM UPSET.
Lucy: YES ME UPSET. TODAY STRESS. BUT YOUR DETERMINATION CUTE. ME NAME L-U-C-Y
Jackson: *laugh* ME NAME J-AC-K-S-O-N. NICE MEET YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment